Join us. Support us. Together we’re making a difference.
Our priorities include:
– Protecting the Great Barrier Reef and World Heritage Areas from climate change impacts, pollution, increased shipping movements and inappropriate use.
– Restoring and protecting Gladstone harbour and Curtis Island
– Advocating for Gladstone’s Renewable Energy future in consultation with industry and government
– Partnering with other groups to improve environmental outcomes
-piloting projects in regenerative agriculture and wildlife monitoring
We’re working to protect our environment from
long-term damage for short-term gain.
Our aims include:
– Engaging with the local community on environmental issues
– Ensure that the community voice for our environment is heard
– Develop partnerships and alliances that achieve greater outcomes for our environment and its conservation
– Ensure the land, waters and atmosphere of the region are not compromised
– Advocate for ecologically sustainable use of natural resources to preserve the biodiversity and integrity of natural ecosystems